Reflect on how completing the personal project has extended your knowledge and understanding of the topic and the global context


In your process journal respond in detail to the following questions:
How has completing the personal project extended your knowledge and understanding of the topic of your product/outcome? 
How has completing the personal project extended your knowledge and understanding of the global context you have chosen?
To answer these questions I would like to return to my global context.
Global context: identities and relationships, I would like to focus on the ways in which we discover and express our ideas, feelings, nature, beliefs and values through photography.
 Since my global context talks about identities and relationships, I can say that one way or another, I worked with both terms. Demonstrating how they are reflected in art, in this case, photography. And I would believe that I was able to fully comply with the global context that I established. I fulfilled it because my subject was connected in a large part to the GC, to show thoughts, beliefs, feelings. The emotions fulfill the requirements of being part of this group of terms and therefore I worked with my global context during all this time, until I got my results and the final product of all the research based on the global context

Comentarios

Entradas populares