Reflect on development as a learner


In order respond to this part of your reflection choose at least 2 of the learner profile attributes in the following table and in your process journal to reflect on how you have developed the characteristics of the learner profiles of your choices as you have progressed through the personal project.

The IB learner profile attributes that I developed in my personal project
Communicator : I developed the Ib communicator attribute because I had to have different communications and process several things done during the project, I had to first of all, have a good communication with my supervisor, with the personal project coordinator and all those who were involved in my project . In addition to that, I have to look for a different but clear way of expressing my ideas and my emotions and those of others while photographing. That's why I chose this attribute. My subject of personal project is basically comunication another way, communication and corporal, facial and verbal expression.
Reflective:Given my inconveniences during the process of my final product I have to be reflexive, and think of solutions that could help me not to get behind with the rest of the work and meet the date. I also had to be reflexive when I had to decide something for my project, reflective at the moment of having to change my project and the subject and reflective at the moment of thinking and reflecting on the photos I took, in order to write the reflections that were can be found under the photos of my blog
Open-Minded: I was basically open-minded to be able to receive all the comments in any way, and accept the criticisms whether they were good or bad. Take all the advice and I was also open minded to see photography from another perspective in this case, naturalistic photography. I was also able to work with a Danish girl, who was in exchange with me and I could see the differences and how she expresses her emotions differently.

Comentarios

Entradas populares