Process of the final product



The process of my product was carried out during all the time I worked on my personal project. I had several stages within the process, such as working on the naturalistic phoography, rule of thirds and other basics of the dslr cameras. I also work on the expressions, emotions and personalities of the people who were helping me with the photos for my blog, and the final product, since I had to do a research based on psychological data to make a person show a certain emotion. . Also the process of choosing the emotions that I would use for my final product, and that is in the web of emotion post, where I specify the 8 main emotions and how they mix with the secondary ones. Use different photography techniques such as movement, textures, angles, different objects, even in black and white. Each week he published a photo, and each one with an explanation, why the photo, which would change and some details that were highlighted.



Comentarios

Entradas populares