Demonstrate self-management skills








Organisational skills: 

  • Meet deadlines 
  • Stick your goal 
  • Maintain your process journal with regular updates
  • Select and use technology effectively and productively
Due to family  and personal reasons, I did not meet the deadline, but I was often posting on my blog, the goal / purpose of my project was always the same, and it remains the same and technology was a great tool for me. prodycto, so if you use it correctly. Several applications on the ipad as a notability to plan my future work, google drive to save all the work and the conclusion after each meeting with my supervisor. On my computer, use Adobe Illustratoe to edit and put the entire book together, and clearly use the cameras to take the pictures. (Canon t3, Nikon 3200).

Affective skills:

  • Mindfulness - practise strategies to overcome distractions and maintain mental focus
  • Perseverance - demonstrate persistence and perseverance
  • Self-motivation - practise analysing and attributing causes to failure and practise positive thinking 

  • to have mental concentration, I used to put on certain days a week to do the photo sessions, to flip through my blog and also to have time for the rest of my school assignments.

Reflection skills: 

  • Develop new skills, techniques and strategies for effective learning
  • Keep a journal to record reflections 
  • Identify strengths and weakness of personal learning strategies (self-assessment)
personal project made me organize more my life, organize my time and have new learning strategies and complete a job as follow the steps and criteria. I also learned and studied my field in photography and psychology. These two themes have always attracted my attention and with personal projects I was able to achieve the goal of bringing these two together into one topic . 
The reflections made for my project, found in my blog, under each photo, means that I made about 15 reflections during the personal project process.

Comentarios

Entradas populares