Demonstrate communication and social skills

As you progress through creating your product/outcome you need to document the following:
Communication with experts and how their advice informed the creation of your product/outcome ( make sure you document communication as evidence) 
Communication with your supervisor and how their feedback informed the completion of your Personal Project (make sure you save all emails and record Skype sessions, etc) 
How you have read a variety of sources for information on your personal project 
How you have transferred information given through communication to your product/outcome 
How you have made inferences and drawn conclusions.

The person who guided me was Brendan,   my supervisor. He guided me with the photography part, and my process in terms of photography. After each meeting, he filled out a document with all the notes and topics that we have played in the meetings and I shared it with Google Docs, but due to problems with the size of the document, I can not upload it to my blog.
 I also had the opportunity to work for a period with my sister, Laura Lopez. She has knowledge of many topics that she uses in my project such as photography and design since she has been studying fashion design, visual communication design, and photography. 
The communication with my supervisor was always very good, because whenever I had a question, I could go with peace of mind and he would answer it. And I always sent him all my work so that he would give me feedback because he clearly knows the whole process of my subject and my whole project very well. It also helped me a lot to have him as a supervisor since my project is in English and of course has an excellent level of it. Brendan also lent me a photography book for beginners, that was to improve certain aspects of my photography process and some basic rules about photos and DSLR cameras.
 I can say that I also had a fairly disciplined and autonomous process, many of the investigations that I had to develop for my product and for the process. For the reflections that are below each photo per week that were published in my blog, I based myself in the first week of the photos, since my supervisor sent me as a template so that I filled it every week when I sent my product of those days. Basically, what I wrote there was why the photo, taking into account the subject grabbing, also points to improve and points for which I was in a proud way and what I would do in the process of the photo session if I had to do it again



Comentarios

Entradas populares