BLACK & WHITE, WEEK 10





For this week, I had to do a black and white shoot. Of course these pictures were edited but only for the filter, and for that I used the photos app from Apple. 
As you can see, in the first picture it has different lighting because of the stripes that were created with the curtains and I was positioned for the light to go into my eyes and make the look brighter and lighter, but the lines changed between the lines and there was a part of my face that was a little pale compared to my normal skin tone so I think that the black and white filter helps to hide that some how.
For the second picture, the light was more natural because it was a complete effect on the model. There sun was bothering her eyes so that's why she has her hand up and facing to the camera, even though her face is not showing completely, you can see a corner of her face and when I showed her the picture, she said that it looks artistic or creative, and it also shows very important things for her, which are her rings.
If I had to take this pictures again I will probably change the lines from the first picture since it wasn't a very smooth result but from the second one maybe thinking more about having the model comfortable meanwhile accomplishing the final product wanted



Comentarios

Entradas populares