LOW ANGLE, week 6







For this week I did a shoot with my friends based on low angle. What I did was telling them to stand up on a tall table on my terrace and face the camera in a way in which they had the pinkish sunset as a background. Valeria, which is the girl with curly hair was wearing a light-color sweater which made the sky look a lot better because of the background created to her. Meanwhile Juanita, was expressing  to me that she didn't know what to do because she wasn't feeling comfortable with that angle, so we can see that she was looking serious on the photos and facing sideways. I really like this shots because of the background and the its an angle that im not used to work with. I f I had to to this same photo shoot again, I would tell my models to use one.tone cloth instead, so it can brighten a little more the colors of the sky.

Comentarios

Entradas populares