previous knowledge

My previous knowledge of the subject is not much since I decided to do an investigation from scratch, this topic was never seen within the MYP or any of the subjects. I always started thinking about the photo sessions and how the models were somehow forced to do what the photographer thinks is the best for the photo in general, such as doing some type of pose, wearing some style of clothes in specific, certain makeup that is in accordance with the main theme of the photo session. From the MYP I can say that I learned and that I can apply to my subject the IB profile, as being open-minded to accept and take into account the likes and dislikes and in general all the profiles that create a single concept that I can apply directly to my project and research.

Comentarios

Entradas populares