REFLECTION, week 4



The topic of this week was reflection, I did two different type of reflections, the sunglasses with mirror lens and the glass with water on it. For the first shot, I wanted a better shot of the city but the setting I was on wasn't the best for that, since it was a forest-like place, the shot is surrounded by trees. The second shot I believe it is the most successful because the reflection its directly on the glasses, the only issue I had with this photo has getting close enough to take the shot, as you can see, the camera lens is showing at the left corner of the left tense but despite this detail, the reflection is easy to look at. I liked also the third shot but the person's face is distorted and its not showing all of it, maybe I should try filling the glass with a little more of water in order to create the effect wanted

Comentarios

Entradas populares